Robert Cox, President & Chief Operating Officer
— Robert Cox has served as our President & COO since 2014. Prior to that, he served as Planet Payment’s Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer since November 2009. From June 2009 to November 2009, Mr. Cox served as the Chief Financial Officer of Harris Interactive, Inc., a market research firm. From 2001 to May 2009, Mr. Cox served as the Chief Financial Officer of DealerTrack Holdings, Inc., an automotive retail software solution provider. Prior to that, Mr. Cox served as Chief Financial Officer at Triton International Inc. and Green Stamp America Inc. He began his career as a Certified Public Accountant in the audit practice at KPMG LLP. Mr. Cox holds a B.A. in Accounting from St. Bonaventure University and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School.
Tommy Chau – Managing Director, Asia Pacific
– Tommy Chau joined Planet Payment in 2006 and is involved in relationship management, product development and business development. Prior to Planet Payment, he worked for Zeta Technologies for business development.
Pete Ellis, SVP, the Americas
– Pete Ellis’ career spans over 18 years of payment industry experience. Prior to joining Planet Payment, he served as VP of North America at Secure Trading, a UK based processing company, and previously held a similar senior level role as VP, North American Sales at North American Bancard. Mr. Ellis spent 9 years at Global Payments, most notably as VP Worldwide Business Alliances and VP International Business Development, while based in Prague. Prior to these assignments he held several key roles at First Data.
David R. Fishkin, SVP and General Counsel
– David R. Fishkin, J.D., currently serves as our Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. Mr. Fishkin joined Planet Payment in 2015 and has extensive experience in corporate finance, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance. Mr. Fishkin has practiced at several law firms, including Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, Parker Chapin, and Snow Becker Krauss, where he joined the firm as a member in 2005. Mr. Fishkin is admitted to practice in the State of New York. He graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 1993 where he was an editor of the Brooklyn Law Review. Mr. Fishkin received a B.A. in Economics from Binghamton University where he graduated with Honors.
Kieth Flaherty, EVP Operations & Delivery
– Kieth Flaherty has over 25 years experience in banking and information systems with 20 of those being directly in the electronic payments area. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Mr. Flaherty held various senior positions with HSBC Bank of Bermuda, Arab National Bank, First Ecommerce Data Services and Transworld Payment Solutions.
Charles Giglia, CIO Chief Information Officer
– Charles Giglia has been an Independent Management Consultant since April 2011, advising businesses on strategic and technology matters. Mr. Giglia was previously a founder of DealerTrack Technologies, Inc. serving as SVP Chief Information Officer from 2000 through 2009 and thereafter as Senior Vice President until 2011. As part of the executive team that spun off Dealertrack from JP Morgan Chase, Mr. Giglia helped build DealerTrack into a public company, as a leading provider of on demand solutions for the retail auto industry. Mr Giglia joined JP Morgan Chase in 1976 and rose to a position of VP Software and Infrastructure Engineering – Chase Retail Lending, in which capacity he served from 1994 until 2000. Mr. Giglia holds a BS in computer science and a MBA in management, with a specialty in management information systems from New York Institute of Technology.
Paul Levine, SVP
– Paul Levine has served as SVP at Planet Payment and President of Planet Payment solutions since 2011. He has over 20 years of experience in product and business development in the payment services industry. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Paul was President of an Intuit Company for 6 years. He has also held various positions with First Horizon Merchant Services (acquired by Elavon), CellGate Technologies, an AT&T Wireless company, and TransGlobal Systems (acquired by Chase/Paymentech).
Simon Marsden, Managing Director, EMEA
— Simon Marsden comes to the Management Team with 20 years card payment industry experience and knowledge. Prior to joining Planet Payment in 2015 as our Business Development Director for Europe, he has worked in multiple areas of the card payment industry, namely acquiring, processing, integrated payment technology, DCC & multi-currency services.
Joel Mayer, SVP, Corporate Development
— Joel Mayer joined Planet Payment in 2000 and is involved in product management and corporate development. Prior to Planet Payment, Mr. Mayer worked for American Express, providing commercial and legal support to various units of the Company.
Jason Taylor, Chief Information Security Officer
— Jason Taylor has over twenty years of experience in credit card processing, e-commerce and POS solutions. From 2009 to 2015, Mr. Taylor served as Planet Payments’s CIO before moving into the CISO role full time. Prior to joining Planet Payment, Mr. Taylor managed the card processing system for a third party processor and has been working directly with Planet Payment since 2000.
Carl J. Williams, Chief Executive Officer
— Carl Williams’ career in financial services spans 30 years and includes several high profile industry positions. He is the founder of Baikal Group, LLC a consultancy and advisory company. From May 2012 until July 2013, he served as Managing Director of Pay Anywhere, LLC. Until recently he was also an advisor to Global Payments Inc. Previously, Mr. Williams was President of World Wide Payment Processing for Global Payments, a role that he held from 2004-2009, while living in Prague and Hong Kong. Mr. Williams also served as President of the Merchant Services Division of National Processing Company, one of the nation’s largest processors of credit card, debit and check transactions. Mr. Williams has served as an adviser to Planet Payment, Inc. since 2010. Mr. Williams holds a B.A. from La Salle University in Philadelphia.